Welcome to Mant Yachting
The Company under the name “ΜΑΝΤ ΓΙΩΤΙΝΓΚ Ν.Ε.Π.Α.” and with the distinctive title “MANT YACHTING”, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, fully understands the Intellectual Property Laws of both Greek and International and Community Law. We are a company registered in Greece under company number (996864349).
Mant Yachting is based on reliability and has as a priority to maximize the coverage of each client’s needs. Therefore, the specialization in the “sailing” sector, to which we are inevitably led, requires the collection of personal data. Mant Yachting gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. The collection and processing of any personal data, which is carried out using cookie technology, is fully compliant with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data. It is necessary to consent to these terms and conditions in order to receive the immediate response to the services you wish and to enter into a binding contract with the company.
We process the following data in accordance with the applicable legislation, by category:
- Identification data of the person concerned
- Contact data : include home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical data : include internet protocol (IP) address, login details, browser type and version, time zone and location.
- Marketing and communications data :include your preferences for receiving promotions from us and third parties and your preferences for communicating with us.
The Mant Yachting website uses “cookie” technologies to recognize your IP address. These small “files” of information are used to help users navigate the websites more easily. Although cookies are used to help us provide you with a better service, you have the option to disable cookies. If you choose to disable them, you may not be able to access certain features and services and therefore we will not be able to identify you as a registered user so that you can access your account information.
We do not knowingly collect personal data about any person who is under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 you are required not to provide personal data information on this site except with the consent of your parent or guardian. Our permission to protect personal data is subject to your rights under applicable law.
Mant Yachting takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law.
The retention of information is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing and improving the services, including the fulfillment of any legal or tax obligations (e.g. performance of a contract or to provide a service, as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes, to provide you with promotional offers and marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. In any case, the user has the right to object by requesting the deletion of personal data.
Important notice: We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Mant Yachting however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all services without it.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction of your personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information that we hold about you.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of the personal data we hold about you to a third party.
- Withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.